The organization ensures the continuous improvement of its processes and services provided to customers, for this reason, it establishes a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard in terms of “Cybersecurity and information technology consulting services. IT operations management. Software licenses selling.” This system will pursue the fulfillment of objectives and goals and a better control of the processes, allowing us to achieve the satisfaction of our customers and the continuous improvement of the system. Our policy is based on the following points:
- Fulfill our customer needs or requirements by putting our organization, human and technical resources at their disposal to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to comply with all requirements, whether legal, contractual or any kind, that are applicable to our activity.
- Reach and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to the dissemination of our quality policy within the organization, through continuous training and communication to our employees.
- Instruct, motivate and involve all personnel to achieve full commitment to quality in order to prevent non-compliances and errors using tools, such as weekly supervision of the work performed.
- Provide the framework for the implementation of the proposed quality objectives.
MIDWAY TECHNOLOGIES management board ensures that this Quality Policy is adequate for the purpose of the organization, communicated, reviewed, understood and applied by all personnel in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
27 of November 2019